Male Watcher's Day
When is Male Watcher's Day? This event is always observed on January 8
Ladies, here is a day that you can thoroughly enjoy! On Male Watcher’s Day, a January 8 holiday, you get the opportunity to go out and watch the guys. After all, they have their fun watching the ladies. Now, it’s your turn, to hoot and holler. Watching a hot guy on a cold January day is certain to warm you up.
You can perform your Male Watching just about anywhere that suits your fancy. Popular places include:
- Te gym, where their flowing muscles and rock-hard abs are on full display. Watching them at work on the job, especially labor jobs where short shirts cover flowing muscles.
- On the beach…too bad this day is in January.
- Watching your favorite guy working….on a home project you wanted done.
- At a singles bar or sports bar.
- At the mall…it’s time to get even. This is where more than one guy has been known to visit for the sole purpose of watching the ladies. This just could become your favorite guy-watching location.
It is okay to perform Male Watching discreetly, or quite visibly. Single, unattached ladies may prefer to be seen male watching…….for obvious reasons.
Sorry guys…we did not find a special “Girl Watcher’s Day” for you. But, then isn’t every day Girl Watcher’s Day?
How to Celebrate Male Watcher's Day
- Watch your guy. Observe his big strong muscles and good looks.
- Watch other guys as you go through your day. If you’re unattached, make sure he knows you are watching and approve of what you see.
- Hoot and holler as appropriate. And, don’t forget to whistle.
Thought for Today
“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” – – Isaac Asimov
History and Origin of Male Watcher's Day
Our research did not discover the origin or the creator of Male Watcher’s Day.
We found numerous Ecard companies and calendars sites with this special day. But, we did not find a single site with any factual information about this day.
More January 8 Holidays
More About Today
Holiday Insights, where every day in January is a holiday, a bizarre or wacky day, an observance, or a special event. Join us in the daily calendar fun each and every day of the year.
Did You Know? There are literally thousands of daily holidays, special events, and observances, more than one for every day of the year. Many of these holidays are new. People and organizations are creating new holidays regularly. January holidays are no exception. Consequently, at Holiday Insights, we take great efforts to thoroughly research and document the details of each one, as completely and accurately as possible.