Heavenly Hash Recipe
About this Heavenly Hash Recipe
Someone certainly named this Heavenly Hash Recipe appropriately. It’s absolutely delicious. Without a doubt, you will find people reaching for a second helping. This recipe is easy to make. My family makes it with a twist, by adding chopped walnuts.
Contributed by: Bob Matthews, Rochester, NY
Today’s Quote: “Some people are so heavenly minded that they are no earthly good.” – – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
Heavenly Hash Ingredients
2 cups whipped cream
1 8-ounce can of pineapple
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup maraschino cherries
1 can mandarin oranges
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
How to Make Heavenly Hash Directions
- Put the whipped cream into a bowl.
- Drain and coarsely chop the pineapple. Then, add it to the bowl.
- Add the mini marshmallows.
- Drain and coarsely chop the cherries. Then, add them to the bowl.
- Drain and add the mandarin oranges.
- Coarsely chop the walnuts and add them to the bowl.
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for two to three hours.
Recipe Tip: The walnuts can get soggy if you keep leftovers for a day or two. You can omit the mixture from the ingredients and put them in a side bowl for people to sprinkle on top.
More About Today
Holiday Insights, where every day is a holiday, a bizarre or wacky day, an observance, or a special event. Join us in the daily calendar fun each and every day of the year.
Did You Know? There are literally thousands of daily holidays, special events, and observances, more than one for every day of the year. and many of these holidays are new. People and organizations are creating new holidays regularly. Consequently, at Holiday Insights, we take great efforts to thoroughly research and document the details of each one, as completely and accurately as possible.