Moment of Frustration Day
About Moment of Frustration Day
Date When Celebrated: Moment of Frustration Day is always observed on October 12
Moment of Frustration Day, an October 12 holiday, is truly a frustrating day. If you are not worried or frustrated like many of us, count your blessings. Disappointment and displeasure are common. Nothing good comes out of frustration. Anger and depression are a couple of results. One of the most important reasons for today is the opportunity to let your aggravations out. Don’t use today to add to your frustrations. And whatever you do today, don’t find new things to fret over.
Important Note: We encourage you to let your frustrations out in a constructive way, but never in an angered way. Rather, use this day to release grievances and anger safely and sensibly. Also, drinking and drugs never solves this only makes matters worse.
Here’s wishing you a very Happy Moment of Frustration Day. As an old song goes, Don’t Worry, Be Happy!
How to Celebrate Moment of Frustration Day
Are you frustrated? C’mon, let it out! We’ve got some suggestions on how to ease that moment of frustration in a harmless, healthy manner. Here are just some of them:
- Go for a walk When faced with an aggravating situation, walk away from the situation. Time and distance will often help to eliminate them. The walk allows you to think about how to resolve the issues causing you to feel this way.
- Take it outside and yell. Go out the back door and do a little yelling. We suggest you do it away from others. Afterward, you will feel much better.
- Let your feelings out… If you need to cry, then cry.
- Think…. consider what will ease or eliminate those frustrations. How can you resolve the problem?
- Talk… let your feelings out to someone you can confide in. If it’s a frustration about a person, talk with them. Let them know how you feel.
- Seek help. Use a friend, a family member, or a professional to help you.
Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road is paved with flat squirrels who couldn’t make a decision.
History and Origin of Moment of Frustration Day
We were very frustrated in researching this day. We did not find the creator, nor the origin of this day. And, we found few references to it.
Our speculation is the creator was indeed devious. We believe he, or she, intentionally left little documentation or clues as to the nature of this day. In doing so, their sole purpose was to create a moment of frustration. And, we believe it worked quite well.
More October 12 Holidays
More About Today
Recipe of the Day: Tasty Tacky Pumpkin Cake
Pumpkin Nook – Visit the folks that know everything about pumpkins. Halloween, too.
Ecards Send a free Ecard daily for just about any October calendar holiday, occasion, observance, or event. Or, just for the fun of it!
Holiday Insights, where every day in October is a holiday, a bizarre or wacky day, an observance, or a special event. Join us in the daily calendar fun each and every day of the year.
Did You Know? There are literally thousands of daily holidays, special events, and observances, more than one for every day of the year. Many of these holidays are new. People and organizations are creating new holidays regularly. October holidays are no exception. Consequently., at Holiday Insights, we take great efforts to thoroughly research and document the details of each one, as completely and accurately as possible.