Aunts and Uncles Day
About Aunts and Uncles Day
When is Aunts and Uncles Day? This holiday is always celebrated on July 26
Aunts and Uncles Day, a July 26 holiday, honors a very special pair of relatives. They are your mom and dad’s brothers and sisters. They are also great role models, somone you look up to. We hope you have a lot of Aunts and Uncles. The more, the merrier.
Our Aunts and Uncles mean a lot to us. Among other things, they are most likely:
- The backup caretaker when mom and dad go out or are at work.
- Real characters at family get-togethers and events.
- Someone we can talk to and relate to. Some things we just can talk about with “parental units”.
- Sound counsel and advice.
- Someone who takes you to fun places and events.
- Someone whose house is a great place to sleep over, especially if you have cousins.
- The ones who give you great presents for birthdays, Christmas, and special events.
- And, the benefits of Aunts and Uncles go on, and on, and on, and………
Celebrate Aunt and Uncles Day by spending time with them.
How to Celebrate Aunts and Uncles Day
There are many things you can do to celebrate Aunts and Uncles Day. Here are a few ideas:
- Visit them or stay overnight.
- Fo somewhere with them.
- If you can’t visit, make a phone call.
- Send them an Ecard.
- If you are an aunt or uncle, recognize the important role you play in your niece and nephew’s development. Be the perfect role model.
“I’m not insane. My mother had me tested. ” – – Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory
History and Origin of Aunts and Uncles Day
Our first research study in the early 2000s found almost no information on this holiday. And, we did not find the creator or the origin of this day.
More July 26 Holidays
More About Today
Flower of the Day: Scarlet Runner Beans
Recipe of the Day: Spinach Soufflé
Ecards Send a free Ecard daily for just about any July calendar holiday, occasion, observance, or event. Or, just for the fun of it!
Holiday Insights, where every day in July is a holiday, a bizarre or wacky day, an observance, or a special event. Join us in the daily calendar fun each and every day of the year.
Did You Know? There are literally thousands of daily holidays, special events, and observances, more than one for every day of the year. and many of these holidays are new. People and organizations are creating new holidays regularly. July holidays are no exception. Consequently, at Holiday Insights, we take great efforts to thoroughly research and document the details of each one, as completely and accurately as possible.