Do a Grouch a Favor Day
About Do a Grouch a Favor Day
When is Do a Grouch a Favor Day? This holiday is always celebrated on February 16
Do a Grouch a Favor Day is today. On this February 16 holiday, make a grouch exceptionally miserable by helping him out. today. Do him or her a favor and make the world a better place.
Everyone has been a grouch at one time or another. Some people are seemingly grouchy all of the time. It’s in their nature. Others are occasional grouches, influenced by events in their lives, lack of sleep, the weather, etc. A few people are good at disguising their grouchy moods. But, they still need cheering up.
Look around for someone who is in a grouchy mood today. Then, do him or her a favor that will cheer up their day. There are plenty of grouches out there to practice on. Try it on all of the grouches that you see today, and watch the results!
Here is a list of some of the most well-known cranky and crabby people:
- Ebenezer Scrooge, the greatest grouch of all time!
- Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street
- Moe Howard, one of the Three Stooges
- Archie Bunker is a slam-dunk for this list
- Frank Costanza from Seinfeld
- Frank Burns from the epic comedy television show M*A*S*H
- Should your name be on this list!?
How to Celebrate Do a Grouch a Favor Day
- Cheer up a crabby grouch.
- Actually, listen to what a persistent bellyacher is complaining about now.
- Ask a grouch if he needs help. Then, do him a favor and help him out.
- If you see a grouch today, wish him a happy day. That is certain to irritate him.
- Are you a grouch? If so, ask people to do YOU a favor.
“The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.” – – Woody Allen
History and Origin of Do a Grouch a Favor Day
Our research did not find the creator or the origin of this day. He was likely a bellyacher who wouldn’t waste his time documenting the day he created.
More About Today
Holiday Insights, where every day in February is a holiday, a bizarre or wacky day, an observance, or a special event. Join us in the daily calendar fun each and every day of the year.
Did You Know? There are literally thousands of daily holidays, special events, and observances, more than one for every day of the year. and many of these holidays are new. People and organizations are creating new holidays regularly. February holidays are no exception. Consequently, at Holiday Insights, we take great efforts to thoroughly research and document the details of each one, as completely and accurately as possible.