Easy Noodle Ring Recipe
How to Make Noodle Ring Recipe
Noodle rings are easy to make and taste good. In a sense, they are a casserole dish put together in a different way. You can make this easy noodle ring recipe in a ring mold or a Bundt pan. We recommend using a Bundt pan, as the finished meal looks very appealing. And, as they say: “It’s all about the presentation!”
This basic recipe does not include a lot of ingredients. After you have made it one, be creative and add some of your favorite ingredients. Try peas broccoli, corn, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, breadcrumbs, and much more.
Yield: 1 ring
Serve this dish on National Noodle Ring Day.
Easy Noodle Ring Ingredients
3 cups uncooked egg noodles
1/2 teaspoon salt or less if you are on a low-salt diet.
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup milk
1 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
Your favorite filling for the center.
How to Make Noodle Rings
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Cook the egg noodles in boiling water until tender.
- Drain the egg noodles.
- Beat the eggs.
- Melt the butter or margarine.
- Use the butter to grease the noodle ring or Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together leftover butter and all ingredients except the parsley and filling.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- While the noodle ring is baking, prepare the filling.
- Remove the noodle ring and place it upside down on a large serving platter.
- Remove Bundt pan.
- Put your choice of filling in the center.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve hot.
- Pour ingredients into the Bundt pan.
After you’ve made the noodle ring, be creative and use your imagination to fill the center. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Tuna Salad
- Chicken Ala King
- Chicken and Alfredo sauce
- Spaghetti, meatballs, and pepperoni
- Chicken salad
- Taco meat
More About Today
Holiday Insights, where every day is a holiday, a bizarre or wacky day, an observance, or a special event. Join us in the daily calendar fun each and every day of the year.
Did You Know? There are literally thousands of daily holidays, special events, and observances, more than one for every day of the year. and many of these holidays are new. People and organizations are creating new holidays regularly. Consequently, at Holiday Insights, we take great efforts to thoroughly research and document the details of each one, as completely and accurately as possible.